Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Welcome, ICLW!!!

This is my first time participating in ICLW week, and I am very excited!!!

I am in the middle of 2ww after my first crazy IVF.

All of your comments, thoughts, suggestions and questions are welcomed and appreciated.

My daily post will follow later today.

7 comments:

  1. Happy ICLW!!!

    It is a great way to find some new blogs!!!

    Have fun!!

    ICLW #50 (and one of your first followers!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck for patience during this 2ww. I completely understand how long it can seem! Praying you see those two pink lines in a few days!

    Happy ICLW! #101

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there and happy ICLW-this is my first one too!
    We have just gone through our first IVF also, but unfortunately had to freeze our 2 embies,due to OHSS risk, this would have been my 2ww though too so I can imagine how all consuming it must be at the moment!Hope you can find some nice distractions to get you through the remainder of your 2ww, Best of luck for the 28th!!!
    ICLW #97 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy ICLW, and welcome to blogging! I have found that blogging my infertility struggles has given me so much support and help - I highly recommend it!

    I'm also in the 2 - or 3 - week wait of my first IVF. Waiting is unbearable, isn't it? I hope your little embryo makes it, and you are happily pregnant for a good long while!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My first ICLW too - such fun! I'm just about to start my first IVF so I'm excited to have stumbled across your blog - looking forward to watching your progress and comparing to my own. Good luck with the 2WW - I can't imagine how excruciating this wait must be. Keeping fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! How are you feeling post transfer?

    I'm going in for my transfer tomorrow!! I'm a little nervous :P Praying it goes well!

    Happy ICLW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to ICLW!!

    I hope your 2ww proves fruitful! My only advice [which I know you will totally ignore because it's so hard to do!] is don't think about it!

    Yeah as if - right!


    ~Happy ICLW~
    #14 http://themissruby.blogspot.com/

    ~May your Christmas be filled with Peace~
    ~And your New Year with Hope~

    ReplyDelete