Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Beta Day (12dp3dt)

Well, after having a meltdown last night, my emotions and feelings are somewhat dull. I am not optimistic (TMI: the brown spotting continues together with progesterone leakage), and I think now I am more ready to accept a negative result, although some tiny part of me does hope for a positive.

I've already stopped by Mt. Sinai lab to have my blood drawn, but don't expect any calls until late in the afternoon. I think it is only fair that DH and my family know first, so I'll post an update after I get home tonight.

Thank you all for your wishes, hopes and prayers.

5 comments:

  1. brown spotting is not always a bad sign, that can be implantation!

    Sending you lots of hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there! I'm crossing my fingers for you! I'll be patiently awaiting your results!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it IS unusual to start your period on the P4... I've never had any spotting! It may be late implantation spotting!!

    Sending you lot of luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am pacing the floor waiting for your next post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard of lots of women pregnant that have brown spotting when they normal would have started their cycle.

    Good luck! Can't wait for a post!!

    ReplyDelete