Sunday, December 19, 2010

1dp3dt

I don't know how people lived without computers and internet before. But the internet can be a good friend or a worse enemy. I spent a few hours on the internet researching the only information that I remember about my little embie, which was "3/5". Now, when I know what it means, I am asking myself why did I need to know that. It only made me feel much worse. Basically, the top number is the number of cells, so my little baby was 3 cells when it got put back, hmm, most have it up to 6 or 8 cells. Then the next shock, 5 is the grading of the cell, and that's with 1 and 2 being the best. The next question is why did they put it in? but then, there was nothing else left. So, I felt completely bummed and on a teary side for most of the day. Then came the doubt, was it 3/5 or 5/3, I was not on drugs at that time, so I think I remembered it correctly, but then if I was mistaken, then the numbers are much better, but I think I did remember it correctly. Arghhhh. And DH didn't see that sheet of paper.

Later on I found stories on the internet of 2 cells being implanted on day 2 with success, so my little baby does have a chance. And I know that my lining was perfect (that's what the doctor said). So, my mood changes from one minute to another, I am afraid to be optimistic as if it doesn't work the news would be devastating, on the other hand I do have to think positive. I am completely lost, and I think from that I continue to feel somewhat numb emotionally. And the only symptoms I have are very sore bbs - but that's from those little round progesterone tablets. So, for now, all I have left is hoping and praying for a miracle...

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there babe!!!! Only a few more days! I pray for you everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally know how you feel. I am in limbo right now with my potential embies, and Google does not help!

    My only advice, is to get off the computer and put it in God's hands, but I know that easier said then done!

    ReplyDelete