First of all want to wish a very very Merry Christmass to all my friends who celebrate this holiday!!!
Today is exactly one week since my little embie returned "home". I thought I was handling the 2ww pretty good... but, now paranoia reared its ugly head. Yep, I am completely paranoid now. The bloating has subsided by most part, although after a heavy dinner I do feel gassy (but who's not), but overall I feel pretty good. The only symptoms that I continue to have are nausea and night sweats. I woke up drenched in sweat third day in a row, plus yesterday I had a hot flash (hadn't have those for a while), but that might have been too much shopping. We spent 2 nights in a row in the malls and stores and finally bought our 2 secret Santa gifts and little gifts for my niece and nephews. Today, I was meeting my sis in the mall where my BIL picked us up to go to my cousins for late lunch. OMG!!! It was a mayhem, I never ever want to set my foot in a mall on the 24th, people just turn crazy, line ups EVERYWHERE - just to enter any store - you'll need to stand in line. I need to buy something for DH, but that will wait to after Christmas, I am not crazy enough to shop on Christmas Eve.
On another hand, "to pee or not to pee, that is the question" :) I made a decision (as of now) I am NOT going to POAS. I was thinking of doing it tomorrow morning due to it being Christmas, but I feel it in my gut that its too early. I talked with my mom, and she told me the same thing, why would I want to put myself through another BFN test. And since I am not doing it tomorrow, I don't see a point in doing it at any other time. I still believe that my embie is a bit behind the schedule being so little when it was put in, so do I want a heartbreaking BFN - AGAIN!!!? I don't think so, or at least not until I have solid numbers as prove. And if I do get a BFN on Tuesday, well.... so be it.... and I'll get totally drunk on New Years. I have to remind myself - POSITIVE THOUGHTS, POSITIVE THOUGHTS!!!!
I wonder if someone can be pregnant without any implantation bleeding - (TMI) so far the only stuff that comes out of there is melted progesterone pills :)
Yes lots of people don't bleed. Your silly! Chill!
ReplyDeleteI forget the actual number but only a small handful of women haves implantation bleeding, for some reason 15 - 20% is coming to mind.
ReplyDeleteI only had a tiny bit of brownish tinge after having a bowel movement and that was only for a day or two before my my beta
I also had night sweats the cycle I got my BFP. So that is a good sign.
I keep lookin for spotting too... and my ohss to return! Still no sigh of either :( I guess we just have to wait a little longer! Ugh!
ReplyDelete