Saturday, December 4, 2010

Stims - Day 2

Well, nothing much to report today. I did get up at 6:30 a.m. to do my shot, which for some reason was more painful this time and caused more bleeding and a slight bruise. I also did get back to bed to sleep for an hour and then cleaned my house before the cleaning lady (which comes in once a month). It's funny, but DH and I usually do tidy up the house before she comes. I had to get out of the house, so first i went shopping (which i don't really enjoy doing by myself) and then for a long walk with a friend of mine, we spent over 1.5 hours outside and considering it was below zero, got a bit frozen :)

My sis asked for help with the kids at a Chanukah lighting ceremony and party, and when I got home I lighted the candles here. I love to watch candles burning, I feel warm and in peace.

I liked the following quote, as I do equate the creation of a life to a miracle, and miracle are all around us, we just have to take a closer look and believe.

"There’s an explosion of miracles happening every moment. The ceaseless motion of the ocean; the Earth rotating around the sun; the way our heart circulates blood through our body without us even thinking about it. Today, be aware of the miracles happening all around you and celebrate the awesome power of God." Yehuda Berg

No comments:

Post a Comment