Today is exactly one week since the ER, so I officially finished my 1st week of a dreaded 2ww. All I have left as a reminder of the ER is a pretty big bruise on my wrist and bloating, and hopefully one little "bean" inside. On top of being bloated all the time, I do continue having cramps plus pain in ovaries. I even emailed my RE for any suggestions.
Now I understand why the 1st week is so much easier then the 2nd :) in the first week I was too preoccupied with the number of eggs retrieved, fertilized and actually growing, plus pains and aches from both procedures. In the 2nd week, its going to be just me and my body and all my thoughts, doubts and hopes. Let's see if I can slide through the 2nd week, just as easily. The good thing, is that I just have to live through Thursday and Friday, as I am planning to go shopping tomorrow after work, and just sleep as much as possible on Saturday, Sunday and Monday :). I think it's a good plan. Then Tuesday, I can wake up from my hybernation and go for my Beta test (really hoping that the Mt. Sinai lab and my family doctor's office is open).
Your half way there babe! Keep it up!
ReplyDeletegood luck in your second week! going out to a movie really helps! I know how hard it is but you will get through it!
ReplyDeleteOhhhhhhhhh......how exciting! I am so excited for you!!!! I like your plan of hibernating until the beta....I think I'll do that too! Crossing all my fingers for you!! Yippee!
ReplyDeleteHey, visiting from ICLW. I hope this is it for you and the next week goes by quickly!! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteGood luck!!!
ReplyDeleteJust a warning, the Sinai lab is not open on weekends, so if you do your first beta on a Wednesday or Thursday and you get a positive you will have to wait to Monday to do the repeat test because they like you to go to the same clinic.
If you need it let me know I know a great walk in clinic in Woodbridge that will give you the paperwork for the blood work if needed.
Hi, stopping by for ICLW. I have been there (twice.) I wish I knew what to say to help you get through the week faster. But all I can think of is stay busy. Read some good books, watch some movies, shows, plays, whatever you like. Especially relax and take some time to enjoy some you time and some quality couple time.
ReplyDeleteICLW #69
Hey! I'm officially PUPO!! I'm on strict bedrest for 48 hours, but will post the details asap! My dh is watching me like a hawk so I will try to sneak over to the computer tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on making it to week 2!!! I am thinking the worst part is over... at least with all the ER pains!