Thursday, December 2, 2010

Rollercoaster

I am equating this whole IVF procedure to the rollercoaster ride.
We've bought our ticket for the rid, when I called in my Day 1 - there is no turning back now. Then we were patiently (sometimes) waiting in line getting closer and closer to the platform - while I was taking my BCP. And today, I am on the platform and the train is approaching. I will be getting on the train tomorrow when I start my stim shots and thereafter, buckle your seat belts (as i was told by many) it will be a very very fast ride.

I am by myself in our big house and its so quite :( , I've already watched the DVD with the instructions 2 times, and they make it look so easy, and I am just petrified. I keep telling myself that I have to do this, there is no other option. So, I will get up tomorrow, mix the medication and give myself a nice shot in my tummy before getting to the office for what is expected to be one crazy day. If I am so nervous about the shots, I can't think of how I will be feeling before ER. Not to get ahead of myself or anything....

No comments:

Post a Comment