So, passed by the clinic one more time before they closed for the night - of course we are SOL - no results. I am seriously considering just POAS tomorrow, can it hurt? - not really! And by the way, wanted to see Tangled in 3D - my friend saw it and loved it - this movie has been playing for over a month now! Showed up at the movie theatre 15 min before the movie, and you guessed it - SOL - there were barely any seats at the bottom part of the movie theater (not that I'll ever seat there again - yep, my experience sitting in the first row watching There is something about Mary is engraved in my mind forever). So, we decided to just vegetate in front of the TV.
Thanks everyone for your support, I really really appreciate it!
Hope I can offer you some news tomorrow!
I can't believe that you have to wait until tomorrow! That is just ridiculous. This totally sucks for you. I hope they call you right away tomorrow morning!
ReplyDeleteI can not believe you have to wait till tomorrow!! NOT FAIR!!! POAS!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'll be looking for an update as soon as I get up.