So, yesterday I started "taking" the progesterone suppositories, and was wondering why everyone referred to them as "messy". What I didn't realize was that I spent most of the day in bed or on a sofa. Today, I fully experienced the yakiness and messiness of those little round pills.
Since the time I got to the office, I was literally glued to my cell phone checking all the time if there was a phone call. And of course, for some reason, it didn't even call, just beeped that it had a message. The voicemail was simple - they are following 1 embryo, and want to see me for transfer at 8:45 a.m. with comfortably full bladder. What's "comfortably full bladder"??? I was so anxious waiting for this phone call, that when I got the message, I felt like all the energy was drained from me. This constant waiting is cruel and unusual punishment!!! I was feeling pretty down, was hoping that the second embie would pull through. Later when I calmed down a bit, I figured that whatever happens happens for the best, may be it would hurt my health or the babies if we would have two embryos. At least my conscience is clear that the only "baby" that made it is going to be in me, and I would not have to worry about my babies being kept frozen.
Well the only thing that could keep me last night from thinking about IVF, my little babies and everything IF related was decorating the tree. And yes, DH and I are Jewish and we don't celebrate Christmas, BUT its a fur tree and since I was little we had it decorated for New Years - every year! And it makes me happy!!! This year we are celebrating New Years at our house, so DH got us a real one (we have a couple of artificial trees too). So this is the picture of the one I decorated last night (well DH helped with lights). I like it more eclectic with lots of "icicles", and of course it has over a kilo of chocolate candies!
GOOD LUCK!!!! Can't wait till tomorrow and well next week when we get to see that BFP!
ReplyDeleteLove the tree. I’ll be thinking of you today and hoping everything goes wonderfully!
ReplyDeleteBy now you are PUPO!! Congrats!!
ReplyDeletekeep growing little embryo!!
Love the tree!!!