I didn't realize it but it has been a month since I started writing my daily blog. Congrats to me for commitment and actually going through with it. This is my 30th blog.
I had a weirdest night, full of dreams, and I only remember bits and pieces. I had to get up a few times to go pee, and every time I would fall asleep a new dream would take place. I think all of those dreams just show the total chaos that is in my head right now. I want a baby, that's number one, and then the whole drama with my little embie, I was also reading some posts about cats being great help during TTC and I really want a kitten too (I had one when I was little, and the other when I was a teen), but DH is not that keen on any pets, and now we have a teen living with us who is allergic to cats, so definitely - No Cat for Me!
We are only at 2dp3dt, and DH and I were already started thinking whether we will POAS. I know it is too early now, but I was thinking the 25th which will be 8dp3dt, that way even if it’s going to be negative, we can say that it’s too early. I don't know, these are just thoughts that come to my head.
Luckily, I don't really feel the stress of 2ww - yet. I just go with my day to day activities as always. The mind does wonder, but not much. The only ongoing joke is DH referring to me as x number of hours pregnant. So this morning it was 48 hours pregnant. I hope someone "upstairs" is listening. :)
I'm sure he is!
ReplyDeletethe dreams might be a good sign, I have been having the craziest dreams ever!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with deciding to POAS!! I went back and forth and I finally POAS 7dp3dt. At first I thought it was a negative the line was so faint, but sure enough there was a very very very faint line!
ha ha... thats cute! I love it! Congrats on the 48 hours!
ReplyDelete