Sunday, December 5, 2010

Stims - Day 3

This morning the shot hurt the most - it hurt when the needle was going in and when the medication was going in, although there was no bruise. I am extremely happy that DH is back tonight, and we agreed that I'll be mixing the drug and thereafter he is going to administer the shot, and I don't even need to look at the needle - Yei!!!

AF is continuing its course, but I have no other symptoms from drugs, so a bit worried whether it is working or not. I really hope it is, I am willing my follicles to grow and mature and envision them getting bigger, like flower buds in the field. Now that the shots are kind of an everyday occurrence, it is no longer sinking in. I saw my acupuncturist today again and she was great as always, and we were looking at the calendar and she was already talking about next weekend being my pre ER visit, where she would concentrate on preparing my body for ER, which she is thinking going to be mid of the following week (i.e. Dec. 14-16) which is what a nurse in the clinic also said. But those are all guesses (albeit made from experience). I will only know how I am progressing on Tuesday morning when I am due for my b/w and u/s. Can't wait, just want to know that it is working.... oh, the waiting game....

2 comments:

  1. Oh the first US and BW is so exciting. I was pretty excited but not much had happened at that point so don't get discouraged if you don't see a lot of action early on. So glad that the shots are going better. I know the suprefact stung a bit but the repronex stung a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Menapur HURTS! I've done it in my leg the last two days... do you think the stomach is better?

    Just found your blog... we are about on the same cycle :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete