Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy First Day of Chanukah!!!

Today is the first day of Chanukah, so DH and I went to my sis' place for Chanukah dinner (latkes included) and lighting the first candle. I bought chocolate coins for the kids (my niece and nephews - both my sis' and my SIL's). And all I could think about, how cute would it be when my kids will be playing with my niece and nephews, and looking at the candles, and boys in kippahs. Sigh!!! Our full house will be a mad house. LOL.

After the dinner (a bit later), I went for my last boot camp class today. I was sad a bit, I love the workout - I am sore, but happy sore :) This is the only place were I get pushed to have a decent workout. I love myself too much.

But, I am all psyched up for my injections on Friday morning. One more day left!!! DH is packing to go out of town tomorrow afternoon, so I'll have the entire house to myself for the weekend... and I told my boss that I am not working this Sunday. My real reason is that I don't really know how injections will be affecting my body.

Happy Chanukah again! Hoping for a little miracle (or two) this year!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Chanukah! Try not to stress about the needle (easily said from someone who never injected herself I know) - but honestly they don't hurt. You could go to the pharmacy and buy a small tube of Emla cream. It is a topical cream that will completely numb the area. Maybe this would be a way to help ease the first needle nervousness? You put it on the area an hour before you do the injection.

    ReplyDelete