Monday, December 13, 2010

Needle Free Day

Today, there was no more needles. Yei!!! I am so calm about tomorrow's ER that I even surprise myself. My acupuncturist released stress from my body and I got a lot of support on line from my e-friends, and I feel so blessed and fortunate to have found this community of people who understand and who know what to say to make you feel better. They posted positive stories of what happened to them and what happened to people close to them. I had tears in my eyes just reading that. We only need one good embie to stick and grow (I would want two to be on a safe side, but whatever happens, happens).

I had a long day at the office. My boss knows that I am having a "surgery" but he doesn't know for what (and of course doesn't dare to ask). I told him not to tell about this to anyone else in the office, so for the rest of our small firm, I am going to be sick (especially since I cough and sneeze all the time anyways - I might have something lingering). I had a nice dinner an hour ago, and drank a bottle of water, and that's it for the next 12 hours, except for antibiotics at 6 a.m. tomorrow with a bit of water. So, I am going to bed. I hope, I will be in an ok state to report by the end of the day tomorrow on how it all went.

So keep your eyes and ears open...

1 comment:

  1. I will be thinking of you today! I hope you take plenty of time off to relax and let your body heal.

    ReplyDelete