Today started with a nice surprise - I am down 1 kg and that's with no restricting my food and no exercising. The morning menopur shot is part of the routine now, so nothing new to report there. We had a holiday party today at work, all 6 of us went to a restaurant for lunch (for over 2 hours) which was a nice break in the day. I do however feel somewhat bloated and gassy all the time, but I am not inconvenience by it just yet. The Cetrotide shot this evening again resulted in a red burning and itching spot, so I'll have to talk to the clinic tomorrow after my u/s and b/w about this.
I was thinking today, how interesting life is, how everything is interconnected, and you get what you need when you need it. In the summer, I decided to lose weight (well, I've been fighting that battle pretty much since birth) so I went onto the biggest loser website, but it wasn't free. I started looking for a Canadian site, and found X-weighted. I wasn't that thrilled with the site, but someone on that site recommended another site - SparkPeople, I registered there and fell in love. It's an amazing site with lots of useful information AND it's free. SparkPeople has various teams including those dealing with infertility, I made some e-friends and one of the friends suggested ivf.ca, which is a G-d send to keep my sanity during this process. And of course, through ivf.ca I figured out how to do this blogging, which as well really helps me mentally.
I love that I can share my journey with others like me on ivf.ca, I can give whatever support I can give, and receive support when I need it. We had some amazing stories, miracles and good news on our forum. I am surprised by myself that I am so emotionally attached to my friends on this forum, I am so happy for every BFP, especially if it is a person who has been active on the board, and today, when I read a not so good ending to a nice story, I was heartbroken and had tears in my eyes. I was hoping and praying for her that everything is going to be ok. May be it was selfish - I needed to know that there are miracles, that there is always a happy ending, regardless of circumstances. It was uncanny that most of the miracles where during the week of Chanukah, the time of miracles, and I refuse to believe that just because this holiday is over, there is no more place for miracles. I really really want a little miracle in my life and trying to do everything possible to make it happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment