Ok so it is now 10 p.m., and I am totally freaked out!!!
TMI, just got a bit of brownish spotting, so can it be implantation or beginning of AF? Can I even have AF if I am on progesterone? The only thing that keeps me kind of sane is that my e-friend S. said that she also had a bit of spotting 1-2 days before her beta, and she is pregnant, so I am thinking if the embie was very little, can it be that it is just implanting now? but then if it is, will it going to show on the beta tomorrow, and if it is too early for this little one, and beta is negative, and they tell me to stop taking progesterone, is the little one going to have a chance? I am sooooo confused in my head - just questions with no answers. Yep, a complete basket case!!! Plus now it feels like cramps similar to when AF usually arrives. DH told me not to worry about it as everything will be known tomorrow. Ughhhhh. Now, I hate not knowing, even considering POAS tomorrow to end my misery - but then again, whats the point!!! Both my sis and SIL called in the past hour asking how I am feeling, I didn't tell them that I spotted, everyone is on edge waiting for the results. Why can't life be not so complicated for a chance? Hope I can keep myself occupied for the rest of the night and tomorrow. Had to do this post to calm myself down a bit!!!
Its ok!! Breath! I really have a good feeling about this.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear!