Today is 10 days past the 3 day transfer and..... I feel GREAT. Yep, no bloating, no sore bbs, no cramps, no nausea, no symptoms all together. I even forgot that I am PUPO and on my 2ww! I danced a bit at the party last night (nothing crazy, since during some moves my ovaries let me know that they are not 100% yet). So, this begs a question, is the little one still holding on? An e-friend who is cycling with me (almost exact) posted that her symptoms disappeared too today, and then another e-friend who is a few weeks into her pregnancy posted that she doesn't have any symptoms either and her RE told her not to worry as most symptoms (pregnancy related) appear only around at 6-7 weeks. That made me happy again.
The only difference is that I managed to sleep for 2 hours during the day every day this weekend (i.e. on Saturday, Sunday and today). DH and I did clean the house (I was vacuuming and he was washing the floors, but nothing too strenuous for me). I am home again tomorrow, but really need to have some work done. So not in a mood to work, but have to make myself. I guess these holidays bring out the worst in me - a very lazy person LOL I've done aprox 20 min of work today (I do have to docket my time), but now I am thinking of decorating the rest of the house, I usually do the staircase, and now the house is clean, so I can finally do that. I am in a good mood, and hope that everyone else is as excited as I am for the upcoming New Years party!!!
Let's see if I can hold on to those happy emotions all through my beta results!!!
Tomorrow Tomorrow! It's only a day away!!! I can't wait to hear!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWish I lived closer to come to the party!
One more day!!
ReplyDeleteSleeping is a good sign!!!