Welcome everyone who found their way to my little blog.
It's my second time participating, and I am again very excited!
So, to make it easy, I'll just tell a bit about myself here.
DH and I have been married since August 2006 (after being together for 5 years).
We have been TTC for over 4 years now (since December 2006) and I have never been pregnant.
2 years ago we were diagnosed with MFI (male factor infertility).
After 5IUIs and a surgery for DH we decided to proceed with IVF.
Our first IVF in December last year was a disaster (understimulated, threat of cancellation, only one poor quality embie), and as expected, ended in BFN.
We are considering the second IVF probably in March and are pondering whether to change the clinics.
So that's where we are right now.
All your comments, thoughts and questions are always welcomed and appreciated, so stop by to say "hi" often!
I'm sorry to hear that your first IVF was a disaster. :( I hope the next one is much better!
ReplyDeleteHi!I'm so sorry to hear your first IVF didn't work out,I really hope the next one goes much better for you.We are dealing with MFI too,did our first IVF in December which also didn't go so well and doing FET in Feb/March so we're on similar timelines,fingers crossed we will both be having November/December babies together too!
ReplyDeleteAll the best,
Ants #133
Stopping by for ICLW week!
ReplyDeleteSending lots of sticky baby dust for your next IVF cycle. Hoping that your respond to the meds and get extra Embies to freeze!
Take Care
The C's
#161