Saturday, January 15, 2011

Did you miss me?

I just noticed that I haven't posted any thing since Wednesday, and it is so not like me :).

In my defence, after working only 3 hours on Tuesday, both Thursday and Friday were just crazy at the office. So no energy was left to get back to the computer once I was home. Well, the good thing that we did BDed on Friday (so really crossing my fingers). Plus, I've read in a few books, that to increase the sperm count the guy has to get in the mood and up to but not come (a few times before the actual time for BD). I was too chicken to try it before any of our IUIs and definitely not before the IVF, so I told DH about it and we decided to try it this time around. I was thinking that if he goes a bit too far, nothing big will happen. We went ahead and did it on Wednesday - tell you it was an interesting experience.... but we did it :). So will see how it goes.

I have also signed up for fitness classes (my SIL and I bought 20 classes for $20), I used about 7 before IVF, and want to use the rest of them before IVF in March (they'll expire in April). So, today's class was gravity hybrid circuits, and I loved it. They have two classes one from 9:30a.m. (which is early for me) and the second one from 10:30a.m - and the first one was all full and at the second one there were just two people - me and my SIL, HA!! We had our own private class. So, I registered for all Saturdays until February 26. And I feel so great, my legs, abs and arms are hurting (I'll probably would not be able to move my body tomorrow :). A thought did enter my mind - what if I did get pregnant now, may be I should take it easy and not do much exercising between ov and AF. BUT I've been playing it safe for 4 years, so decided to just concentrate on my physical well being - and continue with all my exercise, and if I get pregnant and it is confirmed by HPT, then I'll take it easy. So that's the plan!

I'm sorry if my post a bit incoherent, as I've been listening to Ace of Base as I was writing it, I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all of their songs. and I loved them since I was a teen, since before I moved to Canada. So, found a string of videos on youtube, and am indulging myself. I deserved it today (after morning at the class, afternoon watching a hockey game where the teen who lives with us was playing, and now back into our nice warm house!!)

And just one more thing that I have to share with all of you. I wanted to post it on Friday, but instead I went to my parents and played Wii with my brother for 2 hours :) So you'll get it today. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Good job working out! That will be good for you physical AND mental well being so your good and ready for ivf # 2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT JOB working out. Your doing so much better than me. Every night I say I'm starting working out tomorrow and then i don't. OOPS!

    Very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job working out! Yeah!!

    ReplyDelete