Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I am still here, barelly :(

I have been MIA for a while now, but I am soooo tired and exhausted. We have a big reorganization tomorrow, and I've been working very very long hours for the past 4 days (yep, including Sunday). So, there is so much that I wanted to write about, but that would have to wait until the weekend.

But, I have to share amazing news. So yesterday as I was on a train going to the office, my phone rang. Guess who..... my new RE's office. Somebody canceled and we got an earlier apt. - on FRIDAY at 8:30 a.m. I am so excited about it. Can't wait to meet him and see his office. Going to be preparing a bunch of questions for him as I want to be more thorough based so as not to allow a repeat of our last IVF experience.

By the way, I am still bloated. As soon as I eat my lunch in the afternoon (doesn't matter what I eat), I get bloated and am this way until I go to bed. AF is supposed to arrive any day now, but I've heard horror stories about it being delayed after failed IVF cycle, so will see. Praying that it will stay the same.

I am thinking about all of you and reading your blogs, as much as I can. I can't reply to most of the blogger blogs from the office, no clue why, and it is kind of hard to see on a tiny screen on my iphone (and I can only see 2 recent ones as the scroll thingy is missing for some reason). Anyways, got to go to bed now, as wake up call at 5:30 a.m. tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Dropping by for ICLW. I hope this new RE is great. It's really good that you are going in there with lots of questions--being your own advocate is so important and asking questions is part of that.

    Wishing you the best with this next IVF cycle. I hope that whichever clinic you choose, you get the mix of meds you need to get some really top quality embies, leading to healthy babies. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here from ICLW, congrats on getting in to see your new RE, and wishing you the best on your upcoming IVF cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so so so so excited you got in for FRIDAY!!! I hope you mean tomorrow!!!! Can't wait to hear!

    ReplyDelete