I have been soooo bloated for the past few days (or almost a week), it gets worse in the afternoon and I feel like the buttons on my dress pants are going to burst! I also have cramping, so basically feeling like I did just before ER. In addition, it also hurts to do high impact aerobic movements, like running and jumping. So today decided to take it easy. I don't know if this is lingering effect of stim medication, although, even my RE admitted that I was understimulated. I wish I could just go for an u/s and see what's going on. It would totally suck if I now have more than one follicle (without any meds) and after we paid 12K I only got 4. As you can see I am still not over my anger about the failed cycle. My AF is not due for another week, and I've been told that the first cycle after IVF is longer than usual. I am so afraid of my cycle being irregular due to IVF (it was pretty regular), oh well... I think I starting to slowly enjoy not doing much about IVF. We are getting together some documents for the next cycle. I can't update my b/w now, as I need to do it on CD 2-3, so still a week away. Apt with the new RE is not until March, I scheduled a physical with my new GP and it is still 1.5 weeks away. So, just hanging, didn't make a decision yet about clinic and for some reason don't want to think about it now.
Tomorrow is Friday - TGIF and beginning of ICLW - both of those make me somewhat happy!
With joy? With eggs?
ReplyDeleteOoops! Quick fingers, posted it before finishing.
ReplyDeleteThe full post will follow in a few minutes. :)