Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Don't feel like it....

It is strange, but for the last couple of days, I just don't feel like writing a blog. I don't really know why, because once I start, I do enjoy putting all my thoughts "on paper". I have wanted to start doing more to take care of my weight problem, but it is getting very hard to stop myself from eating and getting my butt to exercise. Yes, on top of being cold (see my previous post) I am also hungry all the time. BUT, I don't feel like exercising, and generally don't feel like doing anything once I get home, mind you, I do get home around 8:30p.m. if I am lucky. Sorry, this turned out to be another bitching post, and I had so many ideas for writing a few entries, but I guess I'll keep them for later, as right now I just don't feel like it. My brain is foggy (and I might be getting a cold or something), so I am going to get up now, get changed (yes, I am still in my dress pants and shirt), and do 10 min boot camp video. If I feel like it, I'll update this blog tonight and tell you if I actually got my fat butt out of the chair or did what I usually do in the evenings - go an pilfer the refrigerator. :(

****UPDATE*****
Yep, I've done 10 minute boot camp workout AND 15 min running on a treadmill (for the first time in a very very very long time !!! If only I could do it every day...

Plus, I think I figured out whats happening with me - after the worst AF in my life (following the disaster of the IVF#1), I am having the worst PMS (although, my AF tracker app says that I have 10 days left until my next AF), whatever....

No comments:

Post a Comment