Wednesday, January 5, 2011

busy bee

I've been very busy emailing back and forth with the new clinic and completing all sorts of forms and questionnaires. The RE responded himself to an email I sent him and copied his staff for different issues. I am SO excited and looking forward to this new experience.

My mantra right now: new year, new clinic, new baby!!!

The only little disappointment is that this RE can only see us on March 9 (although I was assured that we are put on his cancellation list, and he does have some cancellations), but I was hoping to do a cycle in March and to hopefully have a baby in 2011.

I am fortunate that with time my memory does not regain bad memories. Looking back at IVF #1, I will tell you that overall it wasn't a bad experience in terms of physical pain, and I am already looking forward to this new cycle. I know it's going to be different drugs for sure, as the new RE (from a little synopsis that I provided to him of my story) thinks that my low response might have been due to cetrotide, which might be true as all hell broke loose after 2 shots of cetrotide. So, I am being optimistic that next time around we will have lots and lots of eggs.

For now, both DH and I are impressed by the new RE and his office's efficiency. I have almost 20 emails going back and forth.

I also rescheduled an apt with my current RE to next Tuesday. We just want to know what she thinks happened. I don't think that we will continue with Mt. Sinai, but we will make a definitive decision after that appointment.

I do feel optimistic today, and being a busy bee really helps!

5 comments:

  1. I love your new Mantra!!

    What clinic are you moving too??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Glad things are looking up and you are staying positive! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new Mantra! It sounds like this clinic is on top of your case which is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mantra! I'm sorry you have to wait, but it might be good to relax for a bit. Wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree that keeping busy can be a good thing. How exciting that you've got the ball rolling with a new clinic. They sound great! Hoping they get a cancellation soon (like - this week!) so they can see you and get you set up earlier.

    ReplyDelete