Saturday, January 8, 2011

iPhone 4

I got an iPhone 4!!! Well, it was supposed to be a NewYears present from DH, but we've never got around to it, so last night he bought me one. Yei!!! and it's sooo cool. I was playing with his for awhile. My sis, SIL and BIL all have one, and love it. I was hoping blogger would have a nice mobile version to see the dashboard and all your posts, but I can do it through safari - which is a bit painful. If blogger has a mobile version, I can't find it. It's OK, I can send my posts by email, but I prefer to type them up on my PC instead, as the keyboard is much better (and I type with amazing speed - thanks to grade 10 typing! - the most useful course ever in high school!!!). So, I am in a good mood.

Plus, I've done my first 30 min cardio since after IVF, and that helped to improve my mood too, and I figured out how I can connect my iPhone to a TV in the basement to see exercise videos from sparkpeople, so I will start the 4 week boot camp challenge tomorrow. Now we are going to my parents to help them set up Wii, its for my brother (who is 12), but also I want both my parents on it since both of them are overweight (if not obese!).

All in all a great day today!!! I am sending all of you some positive energy!!! Enjoy the weekend!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Good for you! Love the positivity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the energy!!!! I can't wait till all my crap is dealt with and I can work out again. I think even though I hate it the first few weeks it does make me feel better!

    Good job!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my android too! I'm on it right now actually and totally addicted! This is how I do all of my googling that gets me into trouble!

    ReplyDelete