Thursday, April 21, 2011

Welcome ICLW!!!

Welcome everyone who found their way to my little blog!

You can find our TTC timeline in the right hand column and a very detailed account of our journey at "about me" tab, but here is a shorter summary :)

DH and I have been married since August 2006 (after being together for 5 years).
We have been TTC for over 4.5 years now (since December 2006) and I have never been pregnant.
2 years ago we were diagnosed with MFI (male factor infertility).
After 5IUIs and a surgery for DH we decided to proceed with IVF.
Our first IVF in December last year was a disaster (understimulated, threat of cancellation, only one poor quality embie), and as expected, ended in BFN.
We changed clinics and I am in my 2ww after a much more successful cycle :) as on April 18th we transferred 2 beautiful blasts. BETA is not until May 2.


All your comments, thoughts and questions are always welcomed and appreciated, so stop by to say "hi" often! and leave the name of your blog so I can also pay a visit.

10 comments:

  1. Here from ICLW! So glad to hear that your 2nd IVF was much more successful. Good for you for switching clinics. Best wishes!

    - Whitney
    http://www.whitneyanderick.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy ICLW! I decided to join again this month too! I took a nice long break during first tri! Looking forward to May 2!!! Are you going to POAS or wait?

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time visitor here for ICLW.

    How exciting to be in the 2WW! I hope your cycle has worked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from ICLW! I am happy to hear this cycle has been more successful for you! Not too much longer until May 2! My husband and I are suffering from MFI as well and are currently in our first IVF try! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy ICLW! our beta's are on the same day. i'm so hoping this is it for both of us. i'm ready to be off this train! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello from ICLW! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm so happy that you had 2 wonderful blasts to transfer and I'll be wishing you the best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy ICLW, wishing you the best of luck as you enter the last week of your wait!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy April ICLW! How exciting that you were able to transfer 2 embies! I'll be thinking of you and will be hoping that they stick!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, new to your blog - ICLW brought me here. Wishing you all the very best with this cycle.

    We have MFI too... oh the long and winding road we've been on.

    Take good care and look forward to reading good news the beginning of May :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello from ICLWland! Wishing you lots of luck and calmness as you wait for your beta date!

    ReplyDelete