Monday, April 11, 2011

Trigger Day!!!!

It's finally here, the trigger day.

This morning was my last u/s and I am sitting at 25 follicles, on the right: 2.4, 2.3, 2.2x2, 2.1, 1.9x2, 1.8x2, 1.7x3, 1.5x2, 1.1x2, and on the left: 1.6x2, 1.5x2, 1.4, 1.35, 1.1x2, 1.0. They cyst is at 4 cm. Sorry if I am repeating myself, but I have constant pain in my ovaries. To say that my u/s was uncomfortable is an understatement. I am happy that tomorrow I am only going for b/w and NO u/s. The estrogen is at 12,600!!!

Thank G-d I don't have OHSS, the nurse said it is because they implemented an OHSS protocol early, which was basically to add more sodium to my diet. I just drink 1 can of V8 every day, but whatever, happy it worked. One more day left, can't wait to have the "crop" harvested :).

I did the trigger at 9 p.m. for the ER at 9 am on Wednesday, my clinic wanted me to take Ovidrel at 1/2 dose of each of 2 vials. DH freaked out when I told him that we have to buy 2 and use 1/2 of each, but I was told that it is this way for quality control and I was thinking that if I take one and that one doesn't work the whole cycle would be a bust and we will be out of some serous money with nothing to show for it.

The good thing is that I have been diligently leaving the office by 7:20 p.m. - no late nights as I had to do injections and today the trigger shot. But I am still looking forward to 2 days of sleep on Wednesday after the ER and the whole day on Thursday, although if I am feeling decent I would love to go a manicure and pedicure done as well as a hair cut. A girl can dream!!! Looking forward to no injections tomorrow!!!

6 comments:

  1. Exciting! I hope you have a wonderful "harvest"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD LUCK! I'll be thinking of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting!! You will feel like a new woman after ER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah! good luck on your ER. hope it all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of great follicles by the sounds of it! I will be thinking of you tomorrow morning and hopefully for a quick and successful ET for you!

    ReplyDelete