Nothing much to report yet.
Unfortunately, I am getting more sick. My throat hurts and I have a runny nose. All I do all day is drink warm water with lemon. I haven't had so much water since before ER so kind of looking how my body is taking it, although my throat and nose sure are happy to get warmth.
The cutest thing happened last night. I was already in bed sleeping when DH came in. He is usually quiet as a mouse, but last night he hugged me and said that he wanted to hold his babies and wish them good night. I told him to send his love to them and tell them to stay put, and so he did. I was so happy, as DH is NOT one of those mooshy romantic type guys.
I've been craving matzo ball soup for a while now, so called my parents and asked them to make some - told them that its their future grandchildren who want it. So DH & I had a blast, the soup was just amazing. Nothing like a hot bowl of soup to make those cold symptoms stay a way, even if just for a bit. and spending a few hours with my parents didn't hurt either.
Being sick is the worst! Hurray for soup and snuggles. Wishing you the best for a quick two weeks!
ReplyDeleteDear Rosachka,
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your 2WW! I have my retrieval on Friday 4/22 and will be PUPO with you shortly. :o) Your DH sounds adorable!
Kim from the ICLW
The Ladies in Waiting Book Club