Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Take 2: 1dp5dt

I feel that I am dreaming and that it just can't be that good, and that something bad is going to happen.

I was patiently waiting for info from my nurse, but then gave up and emailed he. I asked her for the quality of the 2 blasts that were transferred, 2 blasts that were supposed to be frozen and 1 morula that they were watching. The nurse replied that she doesn't know the quality just yet as she didn't receive an official embryologist's report, but they confirmed that they have froze 4. Say what??? 4 We now have 4 frozen blasts. Didn't see that coming!!! Where did the 4th one come in? Don't know, but not complaining either. It is just surreal. I am just hoping that this cycle will be perfect to the end and will end with a perfect pregnancy and the perfect baby (or babies). By the way, I entered my ER into a EDD calculator and for a singleton it is January 3, 2012 (my BIL's b-day is January 2) and for twins December 12, 2011.

As for how I am feeling. I can still feel my ovaries especially when I try to walk fast or when I've been sitting for a while and try to get up. I guess after growing 25 follicles one would expect that it would not heal in a day or two. My (.)(.) are also very sore and have been for a while. I am also bloated and gassy a bit from all the progesterone I am taking.

I was a bit busy at the office so I didn't realize that I haven't eaten in a while until I felt nauseous (I always feel nauseous when I don't eat on time), so once I ate the feeling of nausea disappeared (as it always does). So then DH calls me and asks me how I am feeling and if I am feeling pregnant and if I am feeling nauseous today - to which I replied YES!!! with a big laugh.

The sadder part is that DH has a cold and it looks like I caught it too. I am so afraid of being sick as I want to give my babies the best chance to implant as possible. I am not taking anything for it, but my nose is running and my throat hurt so the whole cold thing is coming. Which also sucks as we are going to Niagara Falls for the long weekend, hopefully this cold will just linger and go away before the weekend.

5 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you that you're PUPO and that you've got frosties - yay! I can't imagine how you must feel after 25 follicles - I felt my measly 8 quite a lot so 25 sounds insane to me. Hope that they're quieting down a bit and that your little embryos are settling in for a long comfortable ride with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being PUPO!!!!

    Hopefully your cold goes away soon! Do you have a Neti Pot??? They are weird to use but they work wonders!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay on FOUR frosties!!! Though, you won't need them...this is going to be it for you!!! Yippee!!!! Rest, fluids, rest, fluids....repeat for that cold!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! I am having a really GOOD feeling about this for you! Blasts are the BEST of the BEST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope your weekend away will help you pass the time.and that's so exciting that you have so many babies in the freezer! congrats.

    ReplyDelete