I have butterflies in my tummy, and I had them for the entire day. I also have a slight cold, and I screwed up a few things at work yesterday, so anxiety wise, today was a "fun" day at the office. I have also been nauseous for most of the day too, which as we all know, doesn't mean much.
My mind is racing from one scenario to the other and I am playing out both scenarios in my mind. I decided that I will not be thinking about it being a BFP, as when I do I get tears in my eyes, and I've been daydreaming about it for so many times and it never happened.
My family is on edge too. My mom is away, but dad has been calling me a few times during the day today, and even my sis said that my dad and her have been talking about us several times a day since mom left on Saturday.
To protect myself from being disappointed again, I've started to plan what we will do if it is a BFN. I will start running again (notwithstanding my complexion, I did run when I was a teen). We will also plan a trip to San Francisco on our 5 year wedding anniversary in August. We would not be able to do it if I am pregnant as nobody (including myself) wants me to fly in my first trimester. Our plan is to fly to San Francisco spend a few days there and then rent a car and drive along the coast to Sand Diego and Los Angeles and Las Vegas (I am not sure of the order of the cities but you get the gist).
I have all good thoughts that you will get that positive! I am thinking of you! and if you need a couple fun places to eat in SF, let me know! :)
ReplyDeleteI hope that you have to postpone that trip and get your positive! Praying for you!
ReplyDelete