Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Little Signs

DH did get me mediation for IVF and I listened to the first session yesterday. I just love guided mediation, as I can reach a degree of relaxation that I cannot reach on my own. So, as I was mediating and relaxing and trying to imagine a bridge from my mind to body, a mental picture suddenly appeared - and there were little kids - and I knew that they were my kids. There were I think 4 different aged kids boys and girls. I didn't get a good look, and I was thinking may be I thought of my niece and nephews, but the kids in my picture did not have such dark hair as my niece or nephews. So, either I am completely going crazy or it is a positive sign. I also received an email from a jewellery place that was actually related only to baby stuff. I might be reading too much into it, but I hope that since I am so anxious and nervous about this cycle, G-d actually sends me signs that everything is going to be ok, that I am going to be a mommy, and I just have to believe. I do believe!!! and am going to listen to the next meditation session right now - good night!

2 comments:

  1. OMG I love signs like that! How neat! I believe you WILL be a mommy!!! x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I got that same jewellery email from Birks. Hehehe

    ReplyDelete