Monday, March 7, 2011

Cycle Update (BCP#5)

Today I had my 5th BCP, it is nice to see the pack slowly getting emptied out. 19 more to go!!! I am happy to report that I don't have any s/e (for now at least). Last time BCP gave me headaches, but I was told that Alesse is milder than Marvelon, and it shows :)!!!

I've received a package of documentation from the clinic with all the forms and descriptions. I was reading a description of ER procedure (I did do it once already, but still...) and it get me very anxious. It did say that they are going to do local injection into a vaginal wall, but did not say anything about anaesthetics through IV to make me "consciously sedated". So, I turned to my favourite site ivf.ca and I have a friend there who actually just did ER at the same clinic. Thank G-d for these sites and for people who are there and ready to help!!! She did say that Dr. H does use anaesthetics through IV and she said it was a breeze and she didn't feel anything. Hearing that made me feel much better.

On another front, since I started taking BCP (and feeling much better after the cold) our BDing is great (although not sure if I can still call it BDing since technically no baby can come out of it, but I don't want to be vulgar on my own blog, so BDing it is). It has been 3 days in a row of BDing and not because we had to but because we wanted to and it was great! It's the first time in a very long time BDing is not calculated and therefore, much more enjoyable ;)

So, I am happy and optimistic today!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy your having a good week!! It's good to see people happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. B and i were just talking about how the "BD" has gotten so much more relaxed lately, too. gotta love it! of course, you could always call it something like the "horizontal mambo" or "pre-parents play time". ;)

    ReplyDelete