Monday, March 21, 2011

Welcome ICLW!!!

Welcome everyone who found their way to my little blog!

You can find our TTC timeline in the right hand column and a very detailed account of our journey at "about me" tab, but here is a shorter summary :)

DH and I have been married since August 2006 (after being together for 5 years).
We have been TTC for over 4 years now (since December 2006) and I have never been pregnant.
2 years ago we were diagnosed with MFI (male factor infertility).
After 5IUIs and a surgery for DH we decided to proceed with IVF.
Our first IVF in December last year was a disaster (understimulated, threat of cancellation, only one poor quality embie), and as expected, ended in BFN.
We changed clinics and are preparing for our IVF#2 (taking BCP) :)

So that's where we are right now.

All your comments, thoughts and questions are always welcomed and appreciated, so stop by to say "hi" often!

11 comments:

  1. Can't wait for you next IVF....which WILL be a success!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're doing well on the BCP. How much longer for you? I had to use them for this cycle. It's been a while since I had been on them, and I can tell you, I was not a fan! Did not enjoy the feeling. I'm just at the tail end of my first IVF cycle. Looking at triggering on Tuesday or Wednesday. Fingers crossed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping over from ICLW from #63 & #153. We've been ttc for over 4 years as well. We've done 5 IUI and 4 IVF. Ugh. WHen will this be over, huh? We were diagnosed with MFI as well, but it seems my eggs aren't that young anymore too. I'm on BCPs for an FET so we'll be in a similar cycle. Best wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the BCPs are treating you well! I can't remember--what protocol will you be doing? Antagonist?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Although I dread the BCP cycle, I know it is taking us in the right direction towards starting a family. Good luck to you during this next cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish you the best with your IVF cycle. Hugs and baby dust from one who's been there

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm already a fan/follower ;), but this is my first ICLW, so i thought i'd leave a comment anyway. good luck with your IVF cycle! i truly hope you get your BFP and bring home a healthy baby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Luck with your IVF!
    Visiting from ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there. Stopping by for ICLW. I just wanted to say good luck with your IVF cycle. I hope you finally get your BFP!!

    ReplyDelete