So, AF did make an appearance on the 26th (just one day late), and I emailed the clinic my day one. And while I was basking in the sun I got an email back from the clinic --- my cycle calendar!!!
I started BCP on my Day 6 being Thursday, March 3, and I actually had to do it on the plane heading back. Here is my little pack, the start of our IVF#2 - which is going to be THE cycle :)
The plan is that I am going to continue with BCP for 24 days with the last one to be taken on March 26, 2011.
On March 24th we will have a cycle review appointment to sign all the forms, pay the fees (uuuuhhhmmm, as we are still repaying our line of credit from the first one), and review the cycle and any unfamiliar medications (in my case ALL).
Pre-stimulation Assessment - April 1, 2011, and if everything goes as planned -- starting stims on April 2, 2011 -- Day 1 -- Gonal f 187.5 and Luveris 75 in the evening and L-thyroxine 50mcg in the morning.
Orgalutran will be added around Day 6 (April 7, 2011)
Trigger shot of ovidrel on Day 10 -- April 11, 2011
Estimated ER --- April 13, 2011 Estimated ET --- April 18, 2011 (my SIL's b-day) which would theoretically lead to BETA test day of April 27th, 2 days before our 10 year anniversary. Oh, please please please please please let it be the best anniversary ever!!!!
Jumps up and down....wait cough cough that was dumb. LOL I'm so excited for you!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy that you are starting out again and I so hope this is your cycle! I hope your BCP time flies by and it's great that your meds are different this time.
ReplyDelete