Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sick & Tired :(

This post is just a shorty as I am still at the office with tons more stuff to do before I leave tonight. I did talk to my boss that I am not going to come in tomorrow even though initially I said I would (just until noon) before leaving for the airport. I did spend 10 hours on Monday (the "Family Day") and another 14 hours yesterday in the office, and today is going to be another 13-14 hour day.

Nothing is done - no laundry, ironing, packing, manicure, pedicure etc. all will have to be done tomorrow morning (we are leaving at around 1 p.m.)

Plus, the cold that was lingering for the past week, for some reason decided to switch from mild to moderate - my throat hurts and my ears are popping (basically I already feel like I am on the plane + a headache).

Yep, sick and tired --- I do deserve every single minute of this vacation.

4 comments:

  1. you deserve some R&R and lots of pampering! enjoy your vacation and let's put that cold on hold for now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better!!! Have fun in Mexico!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a ton of fun!! I wish it were me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, feel better soon!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete