Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Minor Changes :-)

I was getting depressed just looking at my blog background, so decided to change it to something livelier. These are my orchids. I got them as a present in 2010 New Year, and they bloomed again in January 2011. I am soooo proud, I don't have a green thumb, believe me! So, I'll keep it like that for now, and then once I find a deserving picture from our trip to Thailand, I'll change it again!

4 comments:

  1. I like it! I need something more fun on my page too. Well see what I can find when I get back home next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for stopping by my blog! i love orchids! what a cheery background. can't wait to see what you put up from your trip to thailand. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it!! The colors are so nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, so I've pretty much read your entire blog from start to finish, and I realized you are also a Russian Jewish twenty-something who immigrated to Canada and is working as a lawyer while TTC? If so, we are basically the same person... freaky. I don't share personal details on my blog because I'm deathly afraid of anyone at work finding out about all my issues, but I just had to tell you.

    ReplyDelete