I am a delinquent award recipient, but now is the time to respond! I am not very versatile with the blogger, so will try my best not to screw it up.
In the past 2 weeks I got the same award from three nice individuals (Thank you girls!): Lisa at http://lisabttc.blogspot.com, Krista at http://hopefulforababy.blogspot.com and My Infertile Confessions at http://myinfertileconfessions.blogspot.com
Rules for accepting this award:
1. Thank and Link back to the person who awarded you the award. (Check)
2. Share 7 things about yourself. (See below - check)
3. Award 15 other bloggers the award. (Uhm, most of the blogs I followed have already gotten such award, so only a handful of the very special remain :) )
4. Contact bloggers and let them know about the award and that they received it (Will do)
Things about myself:
I did cheat, by looking at what others have been posting! I hope that stuff is not copyrighted. :) So here it goes -- in no particular order:
1) I love to travel - I've been to Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia, Sweden, Russia and Ukraine, Czech Republic, in Canada (Ontario & Quebec), in US (by car NY, NJ & Chicago, IL, by plane SF (loved it) and Miami), Panama, all over Europe (UK, Belgium, France, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, Spain, Austria), Caribbean (Jamaica, Cuba, Mexico, Dominican Republic) and the latest and the greatest Thailand!
2) I love reading - anything (well almost anything). I spend 12 hours per day at the office reading and drafting - so in my spare time I read all the blogs I follow and my favourite ivf.ca site. I also read light detective stories in Russian. I love them, just to help me relax, they are also very funny and I don't remember most of them once I finish reading!
3) When I was a kid I loved to watch X-files, full house and who's the boss, I also love love love Friends. I didn't like Sex and the City when I watched it as a teen, but when I grew up a bit it also became one of my favourite TV series and movies. :)
4) I love singing, including Karaoke (only at private functions and home). I do sing in the shower. When DH is not home, I just turn the music up, sing loud and dance and it so makes everything better.
5) I am constantly fighting with my weight - so far, a losing battle. I've always been chubby, but after the wedding gained a lot of weight, which is not coming down that easily. My lowest weight ever (when I was 17 y.o. and after a few diets) was 149 lb. I would be ecstatic if I can get to that weight again.
6) DH and I met on a blind date :) almost 10 years ago. We liked each other and where almost inseparable until I went to Europe for 2 weeks about 3 months after we met. Thereafter we knew that we will be together for a long time.
7) I am not a good housewife LOL. I don't really know how to cook, and I can only cook if I have a recipe. DH finished a cooking college and worked in a few restaurants as a cook. Since I stuck at the office most days, DH also does laundry and cleans, although we do have a cleaning lady that comes in about once a month (just love her :) ).
So, that's a bit more insight into me.
Now for the major part - me passing the award to other blogs (in no particular order) --- drum roll please:
1) http://babiesonmybrain.blogspot.com
2) http://infertilefollies.wordpress.com
3) http://ousoonerchick.blogspot.com
======================
UPDATE - HELP!!! I do need a tutorial on how to include links!!! I don't think it is working very well. But, I've tried!

You just click the link button when your posting and add it.
ReplyDelete