An update on our Valentine's Dinner on February 13th. It was amazing!
We went to the same restaurant where I celebrated my 30th b-day (the weird thing that I typed up 25th!!! I guess I am stuck at being 25 and don't feel 30 even a bit).
The restaurant was closed for a private engagement party in the afternoon, so by 9 p.m. it only had 2 tables occupied. We went with my sis and BIL as my DH's brother was very sick & my SIL obviously didn't want to go by herself. The food was just delicious (as always), and closer to the end of the night the owner joined us, got us a 2nd bottle of wine and deserts on the house, so it was even more sweet :).
I was a bit buzzed and tipsy by the end of the night as we pretty much had 2 bottles of wine between 4 people. LOL Oh, well, I needed to relax.
Sounds like a great time!
ReplyDeleteOooh sounds nice!! :)
ReplyDeleteThat sounds wonderful! Gotta love free wine and sweets too!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a really good time!
ReplyDelete