It has been cold and snowing outside through the entire weekend, and only a few things keep me warm inside - the thoughts of our trip to Mexico in a few days AND my memories from Thailand. So I decided to bring some warmth on this cold day and post a few pics from Thailand. Enjoy!!!
This beach is where the movie "The Beach" was filmed. Not the most tranquil place, and that's not a high season!!!
The nature is just stunning!!!
This island they call the "James Bond" island. Apparently from the movie called "Golden Gun" if I remember correctly. I haven't seen that movie, but better take a look.
Our last sunset on the beach in Phuket, minutes before we had to leave... sad... very sad...to leave this place
Just looking at those pictures brought me a little bit of warmth!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!!!
gorgeous! it makes me want to visit there so bad!
ReplyDeleteSweet! I hope you have a fantastic time in Mexico. I am mildly jealous.
ReplyDelete