Just wanted to say Welcome to my 2 followers! Yei, I am growing!!! Though, it's not a popularity contest for me, it's nice to get some feedback, sometimes :).
I posted the link on my ivf.ca profile and signature, but I haven't told any of my friends or relatives (even my sis and SIL do not know). As many people are not even aware of our IF issues, I am thinking that keeping incognito is a good thing for now.
Question: Did you tell your family and friends about your blog?
I told the close friends and family members that I wanted to know about my journey, that way they could stay informed without me having to call all the time!!
ReplyDeleteIf you are looking for more infertility blogs to follow (and find more followers yourself) Check out this website http://www.stirrup-queens.com/2010/10/icomleavwe-november-2010/. ICLW is a monthly list that you can sign up for that will introduce you to new blogs and have others find yours as well.
Yes I told my family and friends about my blogs... my boss and coworker also follow it and then my mom told people.. and you can see where this is going... i am an open book! I also push out my blog posts to facebook and twitter... I second Sarah's recommendation to check out the stirrup queen's site and you can sign up and she will post a link to your blog on her site if you are interested.
ReplyDelete