Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I am starting a blog!

Well, I decided to start a blog. Why?  I have tons of thoughts and fears in my head and I am going over and over them all the time. I just need to "write it out" to give way to this emotional overload, and I do feel better thereafter.

So, today was the 5th day of BCP.  The headache is gone, so it might have been all in my head, who knows? I do feel emotionally unstable though, and thinking that this is probably not the effect of drugs, but the whole experience of finally going through IVF.

I am thinking, though, how fortunate I am, to have such a loving and caring DH.  He doesn't talk much about this whole experience, but his actions speak louder than words.  It's the first time that I am taking BCP - ever! Which is sooo ironic.  Who would have thought that I will be taking BCP to get pregnant, when I've never taken it to not be pregnant...  But, I digress.  I was told to take BCP every day at the same time, so I set an alarm on my cell phone, but those who know me, know that I don't keep it next to me when I am in the house. So we also set another alarm on DH's phone (he is glued to his iphone all day - and sometimes night). Last night he was actually away at 10 p.m. when the alarm rang on my phone, but he actually made a point of calling and making sure that I took the pill. It's the little things like that make me remember why I love him so much, and why we are doing this for the past 4 years.

I am also trying to get a bit more into shape for the next 2 weeks (or more) before the ER, and just got back from a boot camp.  I am kind of sore right now, but I am afraid to think of what is going to happen tomorrow :).

Well, I better get my beauty sleep right now, and will try to keep this blog going on a daily basis!

Yei!!! Good luck to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment