Last night (Saturday) we decided to go out for dinner, nothing fancy, just an Asian restaurant, but he guy who was installing the glass enclosure for the shower was running into problems and we didn't get out of the house until closer to 9 p.m. We called our friends (D&A) and they decided to join us. Since we got to the restaurant first, we decided to have a walk around the plaza, which turned out into a nice 20 min walk. We did have a great time. The baby has been very active and actually kicked DH very hard when he placed his hand on my tummy. DH asked what the LO was doing, but even I couldn't tell as my tummy was going in waves - exercising, I guess :) After dinner we went to our house and were chit chatting until 3 a.m (and that's with the old time), so of course didn't get up until after 12 p.m. (new time).
I had barely 1-2 contractions last night and none this morning or during the night. Today the weather was great so we went for a walk to try to get the baby out :) We made a small loop in the neighbourhood and all of the kids were out and playing on the street, it was nice. Then we connected with our friends D & A and went for over 2 hour walk, after which my butt was hurting. We hung up at my parents house for a bit and then watched TV at home. The only other thing worth mentioning is that I might have lost some of my mucus plug, which is amazing. However, I am not sure if that's what it was. It did look like it had some old blood in it (as it had a brownish tint) and considering that it has been 4 days since my OB's appointment, I don't think I can contribute that to the internal exam that he did. Again, nothing else to do but wait...
Tomorrow is Monday, DH will go to the office in the morning and then we have our biophysical u/s. We decided that we are going to take our hospital bags with us and keep them in the car, just in case. So, I'll keep you posted on what tomorrow brings.
Good luck!!!
ReplyDeleteLordy E! When is the baby boy going to make his way out here....we were due the same time and mine are already 5 weeks old! He must be pretty cozy in there! Come out baby boy!
ReplyDelete