On the non IF related fronts - I have been preoccupied with planning a surprise party for my sis' 30th birthday. My BIL got the venue and the decorations, and I have been doing a guest list, and calling and emailing everyone to nail down the number, which is not such an easy task as the guest list was over 50 guests with a party being on a Thursday night. Plus, I have to take care of the final details as both my sis and BIL travelled to Vegas for her birthday which is tomorrow (and warrants its own little post). So there is very little time to think about my own problems or be on blogger or on my other favourite site ivf.ca.
On the IF related front, I am now on CD25 of my natural cycle. I've tried to toy with OPKs albeit unsuccessfully and tracking my cm, as well as BDing around the right time just for the hell of it. I was hoping to track my basal temperature but forgot to start when AF arrived so decided to skip temping this cycle. So, I am on CD 25 and for the past 3-4 days have been having AF like cramps plus a pain in my ovaries. I usually don't get AF cramps until after AF shows up, so this is very weird for me. With respect to pains in my ovaries, I figured one of two things (or both) either I have a cysts (which would suck as I would not be able to do FET in June if I have cysts) or my ovaries hurt because they are decreasing in size post IVF. I guess will see what the future brings.
No comments:
Post a Comment