Monday, May 2, 2011

14dp5dt - the end of the road for IVF #2

Yep, just got a call that the beta is at 0. Even though I knew that it is coming, it still hurts. I can barely compose myself and keep my tears at bay. DH & I have a lot to discuss. For now I just sent an email to my SIL & SIS and told my SIS to tell our parents. My sis is bombarding me with emails but I am in no mood to talk to her or to anyone about it, even reading her emails of support makes me cry...

8 comments:

  1. i'm so sorry rosachka, no matter how we prepare ourselves for that news, it always stings. the mind holds out hope until the very last second. you will heal and survive through this, but for now, just grieve. get it out of your soul. big hugs (Tippy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry. Bad news is never easy to take. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no...*hugs*

    I'm so sorry.

    I'm here for you--just let me know how I can help. (Sadly, I do not have magical powers, but I could bake and mail brownies.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry. Sending you lots of hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry babe!! IF sucks! This sucks, it all sucks!!! Cry and know I've got two shoulders if you need them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no, Rosachka!!!! I am devestated for you!! I was so sure this was going to be it!

    ReplyDelete