I have to go to bed, but instead I am on my comp surfing the net and reading blogger posts. I am very anxious about tomorrow. We are going to see our baby. We are crossing the 12 week mark. It's exciting and nerve wrecking as there are some bad thoughts somewhere at the back of my mind. I don't let them out but I am aware of them. Ugh.. We haven't seen our baby in 3 weeks. I so hope he/she is going to move this time around and that we would get to actually hear the heart beat. I worry that DH would not be allowed in with me or that u/s tech would not let me see my baby. Stupid, I know, I am not telling you about the rest of my worries, as I don't want to even acknowledge them. I tell myself that everything is going to be JUST FINE. I am telling myself that both my sis and SIL had 2 babies without any problems and I am not an exception. Just really want to have tomorrow morning come and go.
On another note, we had a tornado watch here, as the rain and thunderstorm is really bad. The house has been shacking from thunder as i guess it was really really close. It's crazy. Yesterday was the earthquake and today tornado watch. I could feel the earthquake in my office on the 7th floor downtown TO, the floor was shaking a bit and my desk lamp was swaying up and down (it happened a few years ago too, but last time it was more pronounced, so I wasn't worried). But today I am a bit worried - I have no clue what to do if tornado hits - where do you run? do you stay indoors? do you run to the basement? or that little room in the basement (cold storage) which is below the porch? We are completely unprepared and reading storied about tornado hitting Goderich, Ontario, also made me uneasy. Anyways, better get to bed and get ready to see my baby again tomorrow.
Hoping your scan went well and you got to see your little babe wiggling and waving at you.
ReplyDeleteI hope your ultrasound went well and that you got to see your little baby!!! I hate having to wait between ultrasounds, I wish we could have them done once a week!
ReplyDelete