Tuesday, May 22, 2012

2 months (May 15) and our NEW BLOG!

We are now 2 months old and doing very well.

I haven't been posting much here, as DH did a great thing for me. He made me a new blog, and it took my time away from this one. I was tired of not being able to refer to people and especially to my little one by his actual name, to not being able to post his pictures, and have a blog for family and friends. So, this blog will remain for my venting - the things that I cannot post on the more open blog, and when the time comes for us to try for the next one, I will definitely be back here, but all the up to date info and photos are going to be on the new blog.

So, if anyone still reads this blog and wants more info on the new blog (or just curious to see pics of our family from time to time) email me at creatingourmiracle@gmail.com.  It is actually a webpage so that I am not restricted by the constrains of Blogger regarding file sizes etc.  It is still a work in progress, but I started posting there already. I want to keep the infertility world separate from my happy motherhood world, and so there will be no mentioning of anything IF related on our new website. I know that some people are all for being open with their TTC struggles, but unfortunately, I am not one of those people. There is only a small number of people who actually know the full story of how our son came to be and we are really hoping to keep it that way.

1 comment:

  1. I'm well thanks for asking. Moved, just started a new job, trying to get into school. Been busy and just not ready to be back in the infertail world just yet.

    ReplyDelete