When I got into the u/s room and started talking to the doc, I went a it on offensive, as I still didn't have OBGYN. She was reluctant to take me on the spot, and said that her office has control over patient intake, but that she will make a note on my chart and send it over to her office. When I got home, I called my family doctor and asked her nurse to send a referral to that OBGYN's office right away with the note that the patient spoke to Dr. L in the morning, and she did.
This morning, I called my family doctor again, and the nurse said that they haven't heard from Dr. L's office, so I called myself, and after some convincing and begging, I got myself an OBGYN!!! Since I am over 11 weeks, the first order of business was to call and schedule a NT scan. Scheduled for THIS Thursday. Yei!!! and then the first meeting with Dr. L on Feb. 25, the day before our trip. Exciting!
I have been a bit busy with the new office and trying to incorporate my existing practice with assisting another lawyer. What didn't help, is my extreme tiredness, and very bad nausea. The nausea just doesn't go away, it is almost constant. I have barely eaten anything in the past 3 days. It was so bad last night that I was just lying on the couch all evening (and before that I fell asleep on the couch while DH played with DS) and could only stomach a toasted bagel without anything on it. Today, I had an omelette for breakfast, then 2 apples during the day, and in the evening we went to I.K.E.A. for a change of scenery for DS and I had some salmon with DS' french fries as my veggies didn't look appealing. And half a piece of cake :) I am thinking that I am going to have half of pomelo and call it a night.
Oh, and before I forget,
No comments:
Post a Comment